Sunday, April 25, 2010

Restless


It's late and I'm restless. I know this feeling. It's my parts all fighting for the front. Why do I have to DEAL with this? Why can't my thoughts just be my own? Why must they come from different faces, voices and attitudes? I like being able to get different perspectives of myself but it's exhausting! I just want to be able to function and have one voice in my head.... one opinion, one attitude, one self! I want to be able to make decisions without thinking in 100 different directions. I want to be able to have balanced emotion, reactions and energy levels. I want normalcy. YES! I want to be normal, even if normal means cookie cutter and the SAME as everyone else! I used to like being different and wanting attention for my uniqueness but not now! Not when it means I'm up at 12:11am because pieces of me are arguing in some far off imaginary place of my psyche so loudly that I can do nothing but stare into space and let them go at it. I'm wired! I have too much potential energy without any kinetic energy.

In physics, Potential energy is energy stored within a physical system as a result of the position or configuration of the different parts of that system. It has the potential to be converted into other forms of energy, such as kinetic energy, and to do work in the process.


The above definition came from Logic, I think. Or another part that strives to be perfect and precise.

I'm scared to let them all talk for some reason. I think that might help them feel heard and understood but I just don't have the energy to listen. I REALLY want to ignore them but how can I? They are me..... and if they ARE me why don't we all think the same? What will they show me? When will I get help understanding them? Who can actually help me in this journey?

Now I'm just babbling. I am going to try to turn off by listening to some music. It's too late to open all this up.

Speaking of opening up stuff... Pandora just slid into my head. Have I told you about her? She holds her box in the attic of my life. Is it possible that she only exists to hold that box shut? What have I done by taking it away from her? Where my other parts really trying to help her by sharing the load? She's a bit panicked and wants to go back to the way it was. Could her creation also coincide with her "death?" What if she has no other function? I know what's in the box and don't know why she's coming to mind with the visit of my dad.... She holds the rape in that box. I don't think my dad ever hurt me like that. But why is Pandora younger than I was when that incident took place? Why is she more of a zombie than a person? Why don't I trust any men? Is that true?

I'm so confused! I think my dad may have put me in an attic once, when he kidnapped me.... maybe that's her connection. I wish I could remember that time when he kept me from my mom. It's such a mystery in the family. It's such a cover up and not talked about. I have no recall of it. How could I have said I was kept in an attic but then find out that house had no attic?

I wonder if hypnosis would help us share all the thoughts and memories among my parts.

Too many questions for 12:33 am. God, please take it away for tonight. Give us rest and energy to clean the house tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl I'm Jennee from the Castlewood blog and I wanted to let you know I am always here to talk. I have a blog too
    www.thoughts.com/fightingforfreedom/blog

    I went to Castlwood and went to the website a lot oo before because I never thought I was sick enough. But sick isn't based on weight or labs or anything but how much it is affecting your life. I wasn't dying. I wasn't "that bad" but I was miserable and going there saved my life. I'd love to get to know you better and maybe you could go there someday. It is an amazing place where they really understand what is behind the symptoms. Hope you are doing ok!
    Jennee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennee,

    I tried to post to your blog but couldn't figure out how. Do I have to be a member of the blog page?

    -Victoria 1st

    ReplyDelete