Tuesday, June 1, 2010


Fun Finally

I was actually able to have some FUN this past weekend. I figured out a little bit more what things are fun for me. I can’t believe this is such a hard issue.

Friday a friend came over about 4:30 to have a couple glasses of wine, a light dinner and play with some of the great new Arbonne make-up. Once we were all ready, we met up with several other people to see the movie “Sex and the City.” After the movie we went to the Cheesecake Factory for appetizers and a martini.

It was GREAT! I didn’t feel out of control. I felt appreciated and included. I like movies and would rather do things that are “low key” then go dancing or drinking. I just end up embarrassed, ashamed or humiliated when I try to do those things. I am so much more of a home body. I guess I should stop trying to be something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment