Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Driving Myself Crazy


I REALLY should not be allowed to drive! If I didn't have to get places beyond walking distance, I wouldn't drive. I fantasize about having my own chauffeur instead of things like owning a mansion or a beach home in Hawaii because I HATE to drive!

Once again this evening I found myself in the middle of "lost." I've lived in my same city for a total of about 14 years! I "blacked out" and when I "came to" I had no idea where I was! NONE! I just kept driving because I could tell I was not in a good part of town. I eventually found my way home but the drive that should have taken 10 minutes took 30 instead. That's not much lost time but it's still a little scary and VERY irritating.

The name of the street I turn on when I'm getting close to my home is two words long... the last word is HAVEN. I couldn't help but say the words "safe haven" to myself as I turned to enter my neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment